Changing the Windows Logon Screen
is so boring to see your computer with default Windows Logon
Screen.Then you should follow these simple steps to change the Logon
screen with your favorite image..........
You don't need to install any third party software in your computer to change the Default Logon Image........
- Open Registery editor in your computer
- To open this Go to Start-->>>Run--->and type regedit.exe
- Alternately you can go to Windows+R and type regidit.exe
- Now nagivigate as the path shown below
- After navigating to the above path now in right side you can see the OEMbackground..
- Right click on that an hit on "Modify"
- and change the value to 1 (Before it is 0 if the value is 1 then you don't need of changing it)
- Now search for the "System32" folder in your Drive where the OS is installed
- After getting the Software32 folder search for "oobe" folder
- Now create a new folder in that folder "info"and again create the "backgrounds" folder in the "info" folder
- Now after creating the folder you need to save the image file in that folder
- the name should be backgrounddefault.jpg
- Note that the image side should be not more than the 256kb.
- After doing this restart the system and wait for the change in image!